Monday, January 5, 2009

School & Basketball Games - Here We Go Again!

It is nice to have the kids back in school today. However, when the kids are not in school, they don't want to go to bed; therefore they stay up late and sleep past noon the next day. I think I'm a pretty easy going Mom, but when Lacey stayed up "all" night 2 nights in a row, I start to get a little concerned.
I felt a little sorry for Jared. He had basketball practice that lasted for 4 hours on 7 different days over the 2 week break; even on the weekends. He doesn't feel like he got much of a break. He has a Sophomore game tonight at 7:15 and a JV game tomorrow at 4:45. Kalen has a basketball tournament Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

little dalene said...

I wish I could be there to watch a few! I really enjoyed when I was living in OKC and could come watch. Keep me posted on how they are all doing.

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I need to make it to a game!
Just send Lacey to Rome, I was staying up until like 5 every morning, and since I've been back I've went to bed at like 7pm and get up at 7am everyday, haha 12 hours!