Today I turn 48 years old. I don't like to celebrate my birthday. Usually I try to sneak it by, but Doug always remembers. This is the day the Lord has made. I'm going to rejoice and be glad in it. I'm living one day at a time.....
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Aunt Beth,
Happy Happy Birthday!! I loved your slide show! I hope you have a great day today, Love, Marlita
I had fun making the slide show. Thanks for the comment.
What a cute slide show. I loved all the changing hairstyles. Funny, I remember my bangs being crooked in most of my school pictures. Must be a Rovenstine thing.
Yep, today is the day. Many years ago I was walking home after the school bus dropped us off having gone to a Music Event in Hays. My science teacher told me you had been born. Happy, Happy Birthday.
I kept looking at your hair the entire show...Ha Ha....
Memory Lane...
Happy Birthday!!!
Love the pictures. Hope you had a wonderful day:)
PS. No John yet.....
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! I loved the pictures - I can see your kids through your pics as a child! : )
Happy B-day!!! Hope you had a great day!! Remember God made you, you don't ever change!
Renee
Post a Comment