Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Long Day

Today our secretary asked to be off for the day so she could take her boys to Six Flags, so I went to work to fill in for her. Doug had Municipal Court at 8:15 am, and then he stayed at the office all day until 4:20 pm. (We did go home for lunch for an hour.) At 5:00 pm Doug had Out Patient Physical Therapy. Then about 8:30 pm, we went back to the office to switch over our internet service from Nuvox to AT&T and didn't get home until 11:00 pm. I wasn't successful in getting the router figured out, so a computer technician is going to the office in the morning to check it out. Doug had a very long and full day and was ready to hit the sack.

1 comment:

Tim Rovenstine said...

I've always heard, you can't keep a good man down.