Friday, June 27, 2008

Today is Doug's Birthday

I didn't make any big plans for a party for Doug. Jared left this morning for Shawnee, Oklahoma to attend a basketball camp with the Norman High team. Kalen is at a friends house because he spent the night there last night. Jaley and Lacey are on their way back today from Talihina, Oklahoma; they were at a kids camp. It has been kind of quiet with all of them gone, but tonight we will have a celebration with Kalen, Jaley, and Lacey. I am thankful that Doug made it to another birthday. Each second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year is truly the best gift we can receive. So, Happy 47th Birthday Doug! You are loved.

3 comments:

Marlita said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Doug! Glad to see you are recovering. Hope you have a great birthday.

Dalene said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Doug!

little dalene said...

Happy late birthday! I hope you had a great day!