Yesterday Doug sat in his wheel chair through breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This is the longest he has been out of bed so far. He had 5 visitors too. Three were women from judges offices, one was Doug's secretary, and one was an attorney from our building.
Monday through Friday, Doug has therapy twice a day, but on Saturday it is only one time a day and on Sunday, none at all, which makes his weekends seem long. To help pass the time, I was able to spend about 2 1/2 hours over lunch with Doug and another 2 hours after dinner. Jared, Jaley, Kalen, and I ate Little Caesar's pizza at the hospital with Doug. (Lacey was at her friends house, Lara.)
I rented a movie at Hastings (Cloverfield) and only Jaley and I watched it with Doug after dinner in the dining room on the flat screen TV. Around 8:00 pm, Doug decided it was time to call it a day and asked to be put in his bed.
