Monday, April 14, 2008

First Day for Rehabilitation!


Today they moved Doug to the Rehabilitation Center at the Norman Regional Hospital to room 3807. Tomorrow the hard work begins. I was told they will do 3 hours of physical therapy a day. Tonight when Lacey put pressure on his left foot, he was able to push his leg down to move her hand a little bit. We all cheered for him.


I went to the bank today to get current on Jared's car so I could defer May's payment. Then I went to the insurance company and got set up to pay his insurance on a monthly basis. Loan value is about $3,000 less than what we owe, so it might be a little hard to sell his car for what we owe on it.


I don't know how this all is going to turn out in the end. Doug's rehabilitation, keeping the law practice going, paying the bills, and wondering what to do next. I am just trying to take it one day at a time and trusting in God to meet our needs.