Jared played basketball for Alcott Middle School in 7th and 8th grade. The team lost just one game in those two years. He also played on the team for two summers in MAYB tournaments with a lot of the Alcott teammates. I look back and have some fond memories during that time. Jared was #35. I did not make the videos, but I am sharing them here on this blog so that I don't lose them out there on the world wide web. Enjoy!
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Basketball Videos when Jared was in 8th Grade
Jared played basketball for Alcott Middle School in 7th and 8th grade. The team lost just one game in those two years. He also played on the team for two summers in MAYB tournaments with a lot of the Alcott teammates. I look back and have some fond memories during that time. Jared was #35. I did not make the videos, but I am sharing them here on this blog so that I don't lose them out there on the world wide web. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment