Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Tornado on 4/13/12
On Friday the 13th, an F-1 tornado literally hopped and skipped around our house. Lacey was home alone. Just across the street, large tree limbs fell damaging a small pickup truck. A block north on our street, a large tree fell down blocking the street for 2 hours making it difficult to get home. Power lines fell on 24th Street, a major street just west of us. Many houses in our neighborhood had damaged roofs and broken limbs. I think our house was the only one on our street that didn't have significant damage. The storm knocked over the grill and patio furniture, blew off the chimney cover and there were a few small limbs in the back yard. Thank God for protecting us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you guys stayed safe!
I always worry about you when I see these tornado alerts.
I always worry about you when I see these tornado alerts.
Post a Comment