This blog was started after my husband had a massive stroke on March 31, 2008. The first few years document his recovery. I dedicate this blog to my best friend, Douglas J. Smith, as we live one day at a time!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Volleyball Game in Tulsa
Jaley had a volleyball game in Tulsa last Thursday. Lacey and I went to see her game and took my little great niece Evianna with us. After the game, we went to Juan and Marlita's house and had pizza for dinner. They have two foster children that I got to meet for the first time. They were adorable. Lacey had fun playing with her cousins and their two dogs. I wish there weren't so many miles between us.
2 comments:
I'm sorry we missed out on the fun! I did get your message but it was a very busy day for all of us. :(
It was fun seeing you! Thanks for making us feel important by stopping by and spending time with us.
Post a Comment