Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bartlesville, Oklahoma

After Jaley's game in Tulsa and seeing Marlita, we drove on to Bartlesville. Lacey and I stayed with my brother Loren. He built a cute little shed in his back yard. Here is a picture of it.

Every year, my brother Tom grows a pumpkin in his garden. One year, his prize pumpkin got stolen so he put up a fence to protect it. Here is Lacey standing next to this year's pumpkin.

I picked my Mom up early at Eldercare on Friday around 2:00 pm. This is where she goes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for about 5 hours to hang out with other Senior Citizens. I took this picture on Saturday before going back home to Norman.

After I picked Mom up from Eldercare, I drove through Oklahoma Wesleyan University to see how the new library looked. Here are a few pictures of the campus.



4 comments:

little dalene said...

So is the library where the cafeteria was? I'm confused.

Mary Beth said...

The library is between the cafeteria and performance center.

klcarroll said...

That is some fancy shed! It's just a shed?

Mary Beth said...

Yes! Isn't it a cute? He has a riding lawn mower in it and other stuff.