Friday, March 13, 2009

H.S. & College Basketball Tournaments

It seems like Norman is the place to live if you like to go to basketball games. The Big 12 Tournament is being played in Oklahoma City at the Ford Center. O.U. got beat last night by O.S.U. It went down to the wire and was a very close game, but O.U. came up short. I guess I'll be cheering for O.S.U. now since Kansas got beat too.
Also, the 6A Boys and Girls State Basketball Tournament is being played in Norman at the Lloyd Noble Center where O.U. plays. Today at noon the Norman High girls had a game at 12:00 against Midwest City but lost into overtime.
I'm sure it is good for Norman's economy having all these tournaments in the area. I think it is pretty neat since Doug and I are big fans of the sport.

No comments: