Thursday, January 1, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
The year 2009 has arrived. We have 4 extra girls spending the night and they are still up going strong. After I finish blogging, I'm going to bed. I am anxious to see what the next year holds in store for us. It surely can't be any worse than 2008 was since Doug had his stroke 9 months ago. I'm believing and trusting in God to continue to give Doug healing to his left side, stamina, and alertness that he needs to continue his road to recovery. I am thankful to all who have lifted Doug up in prayer. God bless you in 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday Lacey!
We all had a hill or two to climb in 2008. What 2009 holds will be covered by the love and support of the family. We are trusting that your family and business thrive.
Post a Comment