Monday, September 1, 2008
Velcro Shoes - White & Black
When Doug was in the hospital for rehab, I was asked to bring him some comfortable shoes, so I bought these white ones for $18.00 at Walmart. Doug requested velcro so it would be easier for him to get them on. He wore these shoes everyday while in rehab and even wore them when he had to go to court because he felt safe in them and wasn't ready to wear his dress shoes yet. So, last week, I bought a pair of black velcro shoes to wear to court. I think it is definitely an improvement. I often wondered what people thought when they saw Doug in a suit with white velcro shoes. The people that work at the court house and know Doug would understand. We got the seatbelt in Doug's truck fixed. That is another story I'll blog about later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When I saw the white velcro shoes it made me think of danced shoes and I'm sure Doug wasn't dancing;)
Karen
Post a Comment