Monday, September 15, 2008

Moon Gazer

I wonder if anyone reading my blog loves to gaze at the Moon as I do? Yesterday there was a beautiful, full Moon. I looked at it one last time before going to bed around midnight.
This morning I took Lacey to school about 7:15 am for Jump Rope Club and on my way home, there was my good old friend, the Moon hanging low in the west. Would that be called a Moonset?
My thoughts were "WoW! Good morning Moon! It's going to be a great day."

2 comments:

JES said...

We were amazed by the moon this weekend while camping. It was so bright, it created shadows! It is also amazing that, even thousands of miles apart, we see the same beautiful sky:)

Tim Rovenstine said...

It rains too much in Mexico for us to see the MOON. In about 4 weeks, we'll check it out. Meanwhile, VIVA MEXICO, go eat some corn on the cob while we celebrate Independence.