Today was Doug's last day for Physical Therapy. I think it was a happy/sad day for him. On one hand, it is nice not having to go to all of the appointments, but on the other hand, it means he's on his own now and expected to do excercises at home from now on which takes some discipline. Here are a few pictures of today with William and Daphne, the two therapists that worked with him the most. Daphne also worked with Doug when he was in the hospital. An added bonus; she goes to our church and gave Doug a lot of encouragement.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, that is great! I can tell he has really lost weight!
I can't believe how well he is doing!
Congratulations Uncle Doug:) Stay strong and motivated to continue on your own! You've done an amazing job already.
That is great news Doug! Keep up the great work and stay disciplined at home! : )
It looks like he only has one arm in the last picture!
Post a Comment