Last night the two high schools in Norman played each other in football at the O.U. stadium. Our school lost big in a shut out 58-0. Eek! Regardless of the score, it is always a lot of fun to watch this high school game in the O.U. stadium and see a lot of kids dressing up in school colors (black & orange) for the Norman Tigers. It was a perfect night. Too bad it wasn't a closer game to make it a little bit more exiciting. Here are a few pictures of the evening.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
58-0 WOW! haha, don't worry I think Bartlesville was always that bad too. Maybe it means the students are more worried about grades, then playing good.
I will have to say Bartlesville actually won a game tonight 28-21 against stillwater, first time they have won against stillwater in 10 years. Beth I can't believe how old your kids are getting, makes me feel old!
Great picture, Mary Beth. I'm hesitant to post mine! klc
Beth you and Doug look amazing in that pic...I'd hang that one up!
Post a Comment