Here are several pictures of the children's center at our church. Some of the pictures are old and some are new. The center has a castle theme because the children's ministry is called "Kingdom Kids". The children's meeting place above is called "The Palace". It is so neat and Mr. Dean, our children's pastor is just the greatest.
Every 6 weeks we get to serve in the children's welcome center. Last Sunday was our turn in the rotation. This will be Lacey's last year to be in the children's ministry, then next year I'll have 4 in youth. That is kind of hard to imagine.
Also, last Sunday was the first Sunday the youth met in the new youth center. I'll try to take pictures of it and post them when I can. There is also a full size basketball court but it is not finished yet. I'm sure Jared will like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment