Parts of the left side of Doug's cheek, face and scalp are still numb since the stroke. Sometimes he might bite his cheek because he can't feel it, so Doug has been eating soft and smaller bites to avoid hurting the inside of his mouth.
Here is a 5 pound bag of sugar. Doug has lost the equivalent of 10 of these. I think that is great news. He would like to lose more weight, so hopefully with exercise and healthy eating, he will.

3 comments:
Wow that is great news! That will make a difference for him.
That is great about the weight loss! I wanted to tell you that the picture of the dress is on our blog towards the beginning of August posts.
Congratulations Doug!!!!
THis really is great and I'm sure you'll be feeling the benefits of this for years to come.
Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment