So we go to DPS at 10:15 am and take a number, then waited 2 hours until our number was called to take a vision exam and written exam. Then we are to come back two hours later for Doug to take a driving exam at 2:15 pm. Doug took the driving exam, but has to wait one week to retake the driving exam because of a faulty seatbelt. Then we go to the Tag Agency at 3:00 pm to get Doug's D.L. renewed, because it expired June 2008.
To Do List ~ Get seatbelt fixed and get a knob for the steering wheel before retaking the driving exam.
I think Doug will get a green light from DPS for his license one way or another if we can get through all of the glitches. I think it will be good when he can start driving on his own, especially to work. He sure has come a long way and I am so proud of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment