Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kidsfest - Day #4


Tonight was the last night of Kidsfest at our church. This is Mr. Dean, our children's pastor, taking a bath in his clothes in muddy water with worms in it. There was an offering contest between the boys and girls. Both teams raised over $1,200 but the girls team lost and since he was the leader of the girls, he had to take a bath.
After Doug had his stroke on a Monday morning, I tried to call our pastor at church, but he is off on Monday and I didn't want to leave a message with the secreatary. Mr. Dean was the second person I called and he got in touch with the pastor. Both the pastor and Mr. Dean came to visit Doug, I and the kids the first few days in the hospital. He is a wonderful children's pastor and a great friend.
Can you find Lacey in the first picture?
(Hint: She is on the far right in a pink shirt.)

1 comment:

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I thought he was taking a bath in chocolate at first. That would have been better for him!