Thursday, June 19, 2008
Three Weeks at Home
Three weeks ago today, Doug came home from the hospital. He has come a long way since then. He is getting more independent with his walker, and I'm not as nervous watching him, especially with the steps on the front porch. He needs some assistance with his left foot when he gets in and out of the truck. We are thankful for all of the small steps Doug is making towards his recovery. He is a fighter and has had a good attitude from the very beginning. I rarely hear him complain about anything. I thank God for giving me a wonderful husband. We are "Living One Day at a Time"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's great to see the progress he is making. Thanks for keeping us all informed!
Charissa
Kudos from Mexico. Can you get on a plane? I can pick you up and we can eat some tacos, brother in law, Tim
Post a Comment