Doug has adapted to being in a wheelchair and he has done well adjusting to this new life.
The thought of not going to the office anymore is not what he or I wanted. If Doug didn't have our office to go to, he would be home all day sitting in the bedroom recliner, the living room recliner or be in the waterbed. We like to have somewhere to go. Doug only has 17 cases left, and Eddie Wiley has been a real blessing helping us out by going to court for Doug. We are coasting out of the law business slowly until Doug has all the cases closed. We are letting Eddie have the new cases and get a referral fee to help pay the operating costs to keep the law office open for business. Eddie will be our only renter starting August 1st. Mr. Harris gave us notice that he will be out the end of July. I'm not sure where he is moving to. He and his three staff will be moving to another location. I really do wish them all the best. I am feeling good about starting over again. If we do get new renters, it will be someone that was meant to be there. God has always taken care of us and we continue to live one day at a time. Amen! ♡♡♡

No comments:
Post a Comment