Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Seven (7) Years Ago . . . . .

Seven (7) years ago today, Doug had a stroke just after midnight.  Doug's life was changed dratically and was determined that he would walk again.  Thankfully he did recover and was able to walk again and get some use of his left side; however, it was not a total recovery.  Doug rarely complains even with his limitations and disability on his left side.  

This morning when I was helping him get dressed, he said to me, "It has been seven years and I still wake up every morning feeling like ______."   The Lord has been good to us and Doug and I continue to live "One Day At A Time".   Wouldn't it be wonderful if God would reach down and heal Doug today, and take away all of his pain, and give him the ability to fully use his left side?

All things are possible!  Today, I will claim healing for Doug.  I rebuke Satan!  In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  Amen!

"Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  Isiah 40:31

No comments: