A week ago our lights were flickering in our house. OG&E came to look at our outside meter and the right lower clamp/ lug needed to be repaired but he greased it up and put the meter back on to fix it temporarily. On Monday Mister Sparky Company came out and inspected our house and breaker box. The guy told me the Federal Pacific Panel needed to be replaced. The lowest estimate he gave me was $4700 and said it would take 6 hours. I said "No Thank You." I went to Locke Supply and talked to a man named Randy. He said that he has heard of stories like mine before. He gave me Rex Valouch name and phone number and said he would do the job for a fair price. Rex had the outside meter plug / lug parts and got OG&E to come out to turn off the power and got it done for just $100.00. I was shocked. He said our inside breaker box was the same one he had in his house. He looked at ours and said it didn't have any damage to it and did not need replaced.
So if anyone reading this is needing a n electrician, I would recommend Rex. His phone number is 405-361-1290.
Saturday, August 9, 2014
Electric Meter Repaired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment