I went to the orthopedic doctor today and had x-rays done then had 18 staples removed. I am now in a hard cast for 2 weeks.
I am not suppose to put any weight on it and go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. I feel I am getting stronger and able to maneuver around better with my crutches. I have a knee scooter at home for the downstairs that comes in handy. I can also use a steno chair in the kitchen to do the dishes and laundry.
I am sympathetic to people who can't use their legs. Life can be difficult at times. Thankfully I am not in any more pain since the surgery last week. The first few days were a little tense but I feel the toughest part is behind me.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
10 Days after surgery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment