Kalen hurt his right knee cap before Thanksgiving. It had been bothering him for several weeks so I took him to Urgent Care. They took some x-rays of his knee but nothing indicated there was a fracture. To get a more accurate idea of what it going on, Kalen would need to get an MRI.
I took him to Dr. Bobb who is a knee specialist. He said it looked like his cartilage was bruised and gave him a steroid shot and a knee brace. He wants him to come back in 4 weeks. If his knee still hurts then we may have to get an MRI.
Kalen is out for the rest of basketball season but hopes his knee gets better so he can play soccer.
Maybe next year will be a more productive season since he will be a Senior. I sure do hope so.
Friday, February 8, 2013
Basketball Season 2012-2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment