Thursday, November 3, 2011

Doug's Business

Doug's law practice began after he graduated from the University of Oklahoma, College of Law. It began with a partner and they called it Smith & Pierce. However, the partnership dissolved, and then we bought an office building in 1999. When we first moved in, we had one attorney. Now there are five attorneys and several other workers that occupy the space.
We have just one full-time legal assistant. She has worked for us for five years. She has been very loyal and dedicated, and we grateful for having her. Since school started, she is now leaving early at 2:45 to pick her children up from elementary school. So, Jaley has been coming in after 4:00 when she gets out of school and learning about the business. It's nice that we finally got one of our children to take an interest in working there.
I have been doing a lot of business listings, mostly free and some paid, on the internet for Doug's law practice. In March I designed a website for him. Check it out at www.dougsmithlaw.com. I've been planting of of this information on the internet since March so now it's time for the harvest.
Doug has a way of always being positive even when things aren't going so good. Even when he was laying flat on his back in the hospital, he never gave up hope. That's what I love about him. I am so thankful to have Doug, and I pray that good things are in store for us. We are living one day at a time!

No comments: