Wednesday, October 26, 2011

O.U. Football Game

Last week I signed up to win 2 free tickets to the OU vs. Texas Tech football game via Facebook. I got a call the day before the game saying I had won. Besides the free football tickets, I also won a $250 gift card to a local jewelry store.
We met a guy at 3:45 pm north of the football stadium. He let us go inside Owen Field for a pregame tour. That was really cool. After the tour, we had to leave the stadium and wait until 5:30 before they let the ticket holders in. Our seats was on the 66th row in the northwest corner of the endzone.
The game was scheduled to start at 7:00, but before the game even started, there was a rain delay. We went under the stadium and stood for at least 40 minutes. Then had to go back up to our seats on the 66th row. I think the game finally got started at 8:30. At half-time, OU was getting beat pretty good, so decided to go home. It was a pretty exhausting day for Doug. I think he was still recovering even on Monday.



1 comment:

little dalene said...

Wow! That's cool that you won tickets!