The last time we saw our long haired black chihuahua (Cooper) was the first week in December, about four months ago. I didn't notice Cooper being around one night, but the next morning started to look everywhere for him and he was no where to be found. I asked the neighbor to the north and the neighbor to the south if they had seen him, called the animal shelter, put up posters, but nothing.
Well, yesterday the neighbor that lives two houses north of us, told Jaley that he found a dead black dog in his back yard. He put it in a black plastic trash bag and said we could have it. Jared was brave enough to go get the bag and confirm that it was our sweet little Cooper whom we all loved so much.
At least the mystery is solved; however, I wonder if it would have been better hoping that he was still alive living with another family. He was a good dog. He was probably our favorite of all the dogs we've had.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's too bad. I always liked Cooper. It's hard losing a dog. :(
Oh, that is so sad. I'm sorry!!
Post a Comment