Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Church Camps & Stuff

Lacey left for Kids Camp (Grades 3-6) on Monday and will be back tomorrow. She took her cell phone, but hasn't called me once. She must be having a fun time.
Jaley also went as a camp volunteer. She enjoys helping out and being with two of her friends that are also volunteers.
It has sure been quiet here this week without my two girls. Kalen and Jared are able to entertain themselves pretty easy, so it's been a relaxing week.
Next week is Youth Camp (Grades 9-12). Kalen isn't sure if he will go because he sprained his ankle a week ago at the High School basketball camp. Yesterday I took him in to get it x-rayed, but they couldn't tell for sure. They sent the x-rays to Radiology and we should hear by tomorrow, hopefully.
I also took Jared in yesterday to get a sports physical. He was not cleared because he has an irregular heartbeat. So, I have him seeing our physician tomorrow. He needs to pass the sports physical so he can play in the O.U. Team Basketball Camp next weekend.

1 comment:

little dalene said...

Sounds like a busy summer! I hope Jared and Kalen get good reports from their doctors!