This blog was started after my husband had a massive stroke on March 31, 2008. The first few years document his recovery. I dedicate this blog to my best friend, Douglas J. Smith, as we live one day at a time!
Oh my goodness!!!! That is where Terry & I got married!!!! It was so weird to pull up your blog and see such a familiar sight!
January 18th it will be 24 years and they still have the same look at that church. Don't you love the stained glass in the ceiling?
What a good looking family! ;-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! That is where Terry & I got married!!!! It was so weird to pull up your blog and see such a familiar sight!
January 18th it will be 24 years and they still have the same look at that church. Don't you love the stained glass in the ceiling?
What a good looking family! ;-)
Post a Comment