Sunday, August 2, 2009

Les Miserables Play in Norman - Amazing!

On Friday night, we went to see a High School Production of "Les Miserables" at the Sooner Theatre in Norman, Oklahoma. Doug always wanted to go to plays, but this play was special because we actually knew several of the cast members including the boy who played Valjean. Before the play began, they told us the cast had only 18 days to pull it all together. The entire play was a musical. It was amazing! The play was almost 3 hours long with an intermission. We were told not to take any photos with flash or any recordings. I did take a few pictures at the conclusion that turned out better than I thought.








1 comment:

Dalene said...

I'm convinced that Les Miserables is on of the best stories ever told! I absolutely love it to pieces! One of the best redemption stories EVER! Brings me to tears. Glad you enjoyed it!