Thursday, July 9, 2009

Volleyball - Small World

Volleyball started up this week with morning practices from 9:00 - 11:00. There is a new coach this year who used to live in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Today after practice I asked her if she knew Benjamin Rovenstine (my nephew) who played basketball at NSU. Guess what she said? She not only knew Ben but was good friends with him and that she grew up in Bartlesville and knew some of the other Rovenstine boys older than Ben. Small world, huh!

4 comments:

Dalene said...

What's her name? That's neat.

Mary Beth said...

Staci Vest. She said she was older than Ben. She taught Middle School one year in Tahlequah. Now she is teaching in Norman.

Pan Cratius said...

did you ask her if she knew anyone in Mexico?

little dalene said...

I was in Girl Scouts with her...or her sister...I can't remember which one. Her brother was my age. And his name is Kalen! It is a small world. :)