These are all of the shoes that are too small for Lacey and need a new home. I put all of Jaley's in a box for her to sort when she comes home on Saturday.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Too Many Shoes
Jaley has been gone since Sunday as she volunteered to help with Ranch Camp this week. I've been asking her to clean her room for several weeks and it never gets done. So, today I took all of Lacey's and Jaley's shoes out of their closet. This is what it looked like.

These are all of the shoes that are too small for Lacey and need a new home. I put all of Jaley's in a box for her to sort when she comes home on Saturday.
These are all of the shoes that are too small for Lacey and need a new home. I put all of Jaley's in a box for her to sort when she comes home on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My mom always threw our stuff away when we went to camp. :)
Post a Comment