Today I showed Kalen how to use a weed eater. After about 10 minutes, he came in the house and said he didn't like doing it. I checked the work he had done and tried to show him some techniques to make it easier. He just didn't want to do it at all, so I ended up doing it myself. After weed eating the front yard, I got out our new electric blower to clean off the sidewalk and driveway. Wow! I really like having a blower. I don't know why I waited so long to get one. Anyway, that is when I noticed the middle window in our van had shattered (but not fallen out). I am pretty sure a rock must have flew into the window causing this freak accident.
I called my insurance company to let them know what happened. Our comprehensive deductible is $500. After making a few phone calls, I have learned that both conversion van companies have gone bankrupt, therefore, both companies are no longer in business. I was given a number to call in Oklahoma City that may be able to help but I have to drive the van there so they can look at it. In the meantime, I put some wide tape on the window in hopes the glass doesn't fall out. I am just praying that we can get the window fixed. It sure would be nice if our deductible was lower than $500. Oh well!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tell Kalen to get out there and do the job, it's called LEARNING THE WORK ETHIC.
Post a Comment