Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kalen's 14th Birthday

Yesterday was Kalen's 14th Birthday. We ate dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Kalen is a little more reserved in showing his Mother affection than he used to be. Maybe it is just a puberty thing and he is being a typical teenager. His BIG present was an ITouch. Did you know they can get on to the internet if you have a WiFi connection? I'm thinking I need one of those for my next birthday.




4 comments:

liesel said...

Happy Birthday Kalen!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

This makes me feel old, it must be even worse for you, hahaha.

Pan Cratius said...

I'm really glad you did his birthday with pizzazz. I don't know what an Itouch is. Do I need one? Will it get rid of an itch on my foot?

Anonymous said...

awww that's amazing. he's lucky he got an itouch. i'm jealous!!!!! hope you had an awesome birthday!!!!

Katie