I made reservations at LaQuinta Inn for 2 nights in Bartlesville for Thanksgiving. We were invited to go to my brother Mark's house. I am looking forward to spending time with my family and hopefully making a memory with my kids.
LaQuinta Inn used to be Holiday Inn and is right next to the bowling alley. I figured the kids might want to go bowling and hang out there if they need something to do.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We'll be around. Looking forward to seeing your family!
It will be fun having you in Bartlesville for Thanksgiving. Mark plans on entertaining the kids at his house so hopefully your kids can have some fun hanging with the cousins. See you soon.
Wish I could be there! I have to work on Thanksgiving!!!
That is where we had our rehearsal dinner. It was Ramada Inn then. Do you remember Shane's Games?
Post a Comment