Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We arrived in Bartlesville last night around 7:30 pm. We are staying at the LaQuinta Inn. We were a little disappointed with our room. It is nice that it overlooks the swimming pool, but the pool has a tint of green which doesn't look very inviting at all. Doug is the only one who brought his swimming suit. No one else wanted to bring their suits. They have outgrown it I guess.
We went by my brother Loren's house last night because that is where Mom was. We visited a while, then took Mom home. Matt took our kids and rented a movie and watched it at his place. Then Jared and Kalen spent the night with him.
We are eating dinner at my brother Mark's house around 1:00. I hear there are going to be about 50 of us. It is going to be a great day. The thing that I am most thankful for today is my sweetheart, Doug and I am thankful we can spend this day with family.

1 comment:

Tim Rovenstine said...

neat...wish i could be there.