This blog was started after my husband had a massive stroke on March 31, 2008. The first few years document his recovery. I dedicate this blog to my best friend, Douglas J. Smith, as we live one day at a time!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Jaley is a Natural at Volleyball
Last year Jaley played O.U. Club Volleyball. It is that time of year again and yesterday were the tryouts. Here are a few pictures of Jaley in action.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I said that if Jaley and Katie joined they would be a force to be reckoned with. They would be hard to beat. They are both so good.
3 comments:
I said that if Jaley and Katie joined they would be a force to be reckoned with. They would be hard to beat. They are both so good.
Renee
My big girl plays volleyball. Maybe J could give her some pointers.
That girl can get some serious air!
Post a Comment