Go Sooners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was started after my husband had a massive stroke on March 31, 2008. The first few years document his recovery. I dedicate this blog to my best friend, Douglas J. Smith, as we live one day at a time!
3 comments:
I played the violin in 5th grade also. Nikki made me. I really just wanted to be in the band. I switched to the clarinet in 6th. I liked it better, but I did kind of miss the violin. It was fun. Tell Lacey good luck!
Andy Wahlborg would have been hard pressed to understand why anyone would want to go spend money at a ball game.
The joy of living in a #1 team town is really exciting. Visiting and spending time assisting Nate during his sabbatical in Lawrence gives me just a sniff of the fulfillment that comes from being in the hometown of a #1 team. I am glad to live in OK and feel just a little of the excitement way over here in Bartlesville.
Post a Comment