About 9 years ago, we bought an office building right across the street from the court house. Our building has a flat roof and this past year has been leaking; therefore, it was time for a new roof. We got about five estimates about two weeks ago ranging in price from $16,000 to $24,000. I decided to take some pictures of the old roof before we had any work done. You know, like a before and after photo.
Anyway, it looked to me like the roof had some hail damage. I thought it would be worth a try to see if insurance would cover the cost of a new roof. So, on Thursday, I called the insurance company to file a claim and an adjuster came out on Friday afternoon to assess it. And, guess what! Our claim was approved. It was an answer to our prayer.
So, today we have roofers making a lot of noise tearing off the old roof. It will be so nice having a new roof that doesn't leak. It is even nicer that we don't have to pay for it. I guess everything worked out for the best.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment